CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cereal.

I hung out with some very nice schitzophrenics in the psyche ward.

There was one I used to have breakfast with all the time. I can't remember his name at all, so I will call him Lloyd.

Lloyd was nice. Lloyd was Lloyd.

Sometimes his brown eyes would glaze over into a nice doughnut blue; diamond-like when it was time to talk in a different way. But Lloyd always came back, and Lloyd was nice. He wore a red shirt once.

I think.

Scene 1: Llyod and Luci sit in the cafeteria with other patients. Lloyd and Luci are eating cornflakes cereal (or something like it).

Lloyd: Did you sleep well last night?

Luci: Yes, did you?

[Lloyd's eyes turn to diamonds and time slows down dramatically]

Lloyd(-ish): Once...when I was 16 years old...I was thrown out of the house. I had to learn to defend myself on the streets...I ran away from home. It was cold.

Luci: OK.

[Time restores to normal pace, Lloyd comes back]

Lloyd: I slept very well, thank you.

[End Scene]

0 comments: